OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
Air Excellence, is committed to creating a workplace that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We recognize that diversity in all forms – including race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, and physical ability – brings valuable perspectives and experiences to our company, and helps us better serve our customers and communities.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion includes:
- Ensuring that all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and that discriminatory behavior or harassment of any kind is not tolerated.
- Recruiting, hiring, and promoting employees based on merit, without regard to race, gender, age, religion, or any other protected characteristic.
- Providing equal opportunities for training, development, and advancement to all employees, regardless of their background or identity.
- Fostering a culture of open communication and mutual respect, where all employees feel valued and heard.
- Regularly reviewing our policies and practices to identify and address any potential barriers to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We believe that by embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion, we can create a stronger, more resilient company that reflects the communities we serve. We’re committed to building a workplace that celebrates our differences and leverages them to drive innovation, creativity, and excellence in all that we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & THE ENVIRONMENT
At Air Excellence, we are committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner. We recognize the importance of protecting our planet and the well-being of our communities, and we strive to make a positive impact through our operations.
Environmental Commitment: We aim to reduce our environmental footprint by minimizing waste, conserving energy and water, and using environmentally friendly products and processes wherever possible. We are committed to complying with all environmental laws and regulations and to continuously improving our environmental performance.
Social Commitment: We are committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and safe workplace for all employees. We respect and uphold human rights and ensure fair treatment of all individuals. We support our local communities by giving back through charitable donations and volunteer work.
Governance Commitment: We are committed to upholding high standards of ethics and integrity in all of our business dealings. We are transparent in our operations and adhere to all applicable laws and regulations. We have a governance structure in place that ensures accountability and responsibility at all levels of our organization.
AIR EXCELLENCE CAN HELP WITH YOUR ESG COMMITMENT
We believe that by fulfilling our environmental, social, and governance commitments, we can create a sustainable and prosperous future for ourselves, our stakeholders, and the world. We invite you to join us in our commitment to a better tomorrow.
Commercial buildings are the nation’s single biggest consumer of energy, with most of that going towards heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC). HVAC can consume at least 40 percent of a building’s energy, which means optimizing your heating, ventilation, and cooling system is a key part of good ESG practices.
Here are some examples:
- Utilizing Energy-Efficient Equipment: One of the biggest ESG practices businesses can partake in is utilizing energy-efficient equipment. This not only saves businesses a lot of money in the long run but also has less of a negative impact on the environment. Consider installing equipment such as Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems, smart thermostats, and energy-efficient lights to improve IAQ and save energy.
- Installing a VRF System: Installing a Variant Refrigerant Flow (VRF) system is a modern HVAC solution for problematic IAQ that is highly efficient. VRF systems are ductless, high-capacity outdoor units that offer heating and cooling to multiple indoor zones simultaneously. With the removal of air ducts in a VRF system, there’s plenty of money to be saved, as you won’t have to worry about leaky air ducts and wasted energy — which also leads to improved IAQ for your residential and commercial space.
- Educating Your Workforce: Employee education is imperative when partaking in good ESG practices, as increased awareness can lead to better IAQ for all. Businesses can do this is by informing employees of potential environmental hazards that pose risks to healthy IAQ. Such environmental hazards should be reported immediately so that HVAC professionals can properly inspect and diagnose any issues.